We treat our dogs like people (because let’s face it they are fun to put in human clothes lol)… And now let’s take it to the kitchen and transform the food we share with them. Did you know when you feed dogs fresh food they will experience:
- Healthier Skin. Fresh food helps keep your pet’s coat shiny, healthy, and soft.
- Higher Energy Levels.
- Better Digestion.
- Weight Management.
- Allergy Relief.
- No ‘Surprise’ Ingredients.
- 1lb package of ground turkey
- 2TB Olive Oil
- 2-3 carrots minced
- 1TB of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
The How To
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker
- Sauté the turkey meat in a large deep pan with olive oil over medium high heat
- mince the carrot with the rosemary (finely chopped or food processor) I use a Ninja
- When the meat is cooked thorough turn off heat and mix in the carrot, rosemary and rice.
- Serve when cooled to warm and store in the fridge in an air tight container if you plan to use within the week or freeze to keep longer.
I have used this recipe many times to make my dog feel better and it works every time! Food is medicine but it can also be poison. Our pups should eat fresh home cooked meals as much as possible. This will provide them with more nutrients than only feeding them highly processed foods.
“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”Jonny Depp
I hope this helped your dog if you were looking for something to make them feel better! Share your story in the comments 🙂