• Information collected online on this Site.
• Information you give to us offline, for example when you send a letter to our business address or leave a message on our voicemail system.
This Policy will be posted on this Site for your review and from time to time as part of registering or providing information in connection with this Site or other Service, we may provide you with a short notice reminding you to refer to this Policy and other relevant information from us when using our Site or other Service.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY FOR THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICE CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY.
•. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS
Our goal is to collect and use only that information that we think is required for our legitimate business interests, in order to better understand your interests and to improve your experience of using our Site or other Service. In order to do so, we collect the following types of information:
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is any information that identifies a living individual, such as your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number email address, photograph, credit/debit card number and expiration date (or other payment-method information), website cookie, login ID, member name and password and other information about a specific individual that identifies the individual ("Personally Identifiable Information"). When you sign up for or use the Site or other Service, The Company collects some amount of Personally Identifiable Information from you. Unless stated otherwise at the point of collection, we will treat any such Personally Identifiable Information that you submit about other people in accordance with this Policy.
2. HOW THE COMPANY USES INFORMATION
• Personally Identifiable Information. We will use your Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes for which it was provided. For example, the Company may use your Personally Identifiable Information to notify you of changes to the event for which you registered, to let you know about special opportunities and other events you may be interested in, and to request your participation in surveys or other promotions. Our newsletters and other general email marketing communications also include an 'unsubscribe' opt-out link that you may use to ask that we discontinue such emails to you. If you no longer want to receive telephone calls or text messages from the Company, simply email email@example.com and ask to be removed from such future correspondence.
• Aggregate Information. The Company also combines your usage information for the Site or other Service with that of other users ("Aggregate Information") to determine which features and areas of the Site or other Service are most popular. By collecting and analyzing this data, the Company can improve the Site or other Service.
The Company has relationships with several social networks and new tech companies that have specific Interest-Based Ads programs. You can manage your preferences for many of these programs through the links provided below:
• Facebook link
• Google link
• Pinterest link
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
• Social Media Plug-Ins and Sharing with Other Sites You May Authorize. Social media plug-ins of social networks, which may include, but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, may be integrated into our Site and other Services. Where our Site or other Service contains a plug-in to a social networking site, these are clearly marked (i.e. with a button). If you choose to click on one of these buttons or links, you browser will connect directly to the servers of the relevant social networking site. The social media network directly transmits the content of the plug-in to your browser. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third parties that you authorize to gather information from the Company.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES
• In addition to the information about your visits to our Site, our service providers may also use the information about your visits to other websites to target advertisements for products and services available from ART BASH and Wendy Anderson. Currently, we use third party-placed tracking pixels and cookies. In the future we may partner with companies to provide interest-based advertising, both on and off wendyanderson.art and artbashevents.com If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices for not having this information used by third-party service providers, please contact the Company at the address listed below.
•Affiliate links. This site contains affiliate links to products or services recommended by the company, we receive a small payment for sales generated from the links at no additional cost to the user.
• Third-Party Platform Advertising. We may also use platforms provided by companies such as Facebook and Google to offer you interest-based ads. These platforms allow us to personalize the ads that we display to you. The Company may convert your email address into a unique value which can be matched by our partner company with a user on their platform to allow the Company to serve you interest-based advertising. Although we do not provide any personal information to these platform vendors, they may gain insights about individuals who respond to the ads we serve.
The Company does not control the privacy policies of third parties that have Web sites linked to the Site. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the Web site that you link to will govern the use of your information by that Web site's operator. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites you link to.
5. GUIDELINES REGARDING CHILDREN (COPPA)
• At various places on the Site or other Service, we may ask users for their age. Persons under 13 are expressly prohibited from submitting any Personally Identifiable Information (as defined herein) to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a person under 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.
6. HOW WE PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
• We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personally Identifiable Information under our control. Please be advised, however, that the Internet and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss, which is beyond our control. While we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personally Identifiable Information you transmit to us. Any transmission is done at your own risk. Accordingly, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information (Personally Identifiable Information or otherwise) due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond the Company's reasonable control.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
8. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (California residents)
• California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• When you use the Site or other Service, you are accepting the terms and conditions of this Policy, and the Company will have the right to use your Personally Identifiable Information or other information about you as described in this Policy. If you do not agree to have your information used in any of the ways described in this Policy, you must not use the Site or other Service and you must follow the opt-out provisions above. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Customer Support or write to the Company at the contact address listed below.
• From time to time, we may revise this Policy to reflect industry initiatives, changes in the law or technology, or changes in our practices regarding information collection and use. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the 'Last Updated' legend at the top of this page. Any changes to this Policy will become effective upon posting of the revised Policy on the Internet, accessible through the Site. By continuing to use the Site or other Service following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, please do not continue using the Site or other Service. To the extent that an arbitrator or court of applicable jurisdiction determines that applying any changes to this Policy would render this an illusory or unenforceable contract, such changes shall be applicable on a prospective basis only, with respect to events or circumstances occurring after the date of such changes, to the extent necessary to avoid this Policy being deemed illusory or unenforceable.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
This Terms page was last updated on April 19, 2022.
All ART BASH events are subject to the terms and conditions found here.
These Terms are also a resource for you to get a deeper understanding of how the Service works, including the kinds of data collected, how bills are processed, and how the Company interacts with you and other useful details about the Service. The Company hopes you enjoy your experience.
Payment Method – The term "Payment Method" means the method of your payment for the Ticket that you indicated during your purchase of the Ticket.
All references herein to "you" or "your" shall mean and refer to the person who purchased the Ticket, and includes any persons that eventually utilize the Ticket to attend the Event (defined in these Terms as an "Event Attendee" or "Event Attendees").
The term "venue" shall mean the location where the Event will take place.
The term "Website" shall mean the websites: artbashevents.com and wendyanderson.art (and all pages contained therein).
The term "Ticket" shall mean a revocable license or licenses which you or a person for whom you have purchased the Ticket may utilize to attend the Event, and includes any gift Ticket purchased. and recorded event links purchased.
Work(s) of Art: The term "Work of Art" or "Works of Art" shall include any painting, drawing, sketch, stencil or other depiction or representation uploaded to the Website or otherwise exhibited, in any manner, in the Wendy Anderson Painting Catalog.
1. How the Service works
The Company is an entertainment service that will provide an evening of instruction for your Event at the physical venue or virtually via Zoom or as a recorded link provided.
The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how it operates the Service. Any description of how the Service works should not be considered a representation or obligation with respect to how the Service will always work, as the Company is constantly making adjustments to the Service and often these adjustments are not completely captured within these Terms.
The availability of events at particular venues will change from time to time and could potentially change on the day of the Event. The availability of a specific artist/instructor at the Event may change at the Company's sole discretion. While the Company will endeavor to make the artist/instructor you have signed up for available for the Event, the artist/instructor may change at the Company's sole discretion without notice to you.
b. Materials Provided (for in-person physical events where supplies are listed as included in your ticket price)
The Materials, including all paints, canvases, brushes, easels, aprons, plantings, candles, fire, and other supplies and equipment (including, but not limited to cutting instruments, drills, electric screwdrivers, cooking supplies, etc.) necessary for the Event (to be determined in the sole judgment of the Company) (collectively “Equipment”) will be provided for the Event. The quality of the Equipment and artist/instructor may vary from event to event, and venue to venue, and may be affected by a variety of factors outside of the control of the Company. You acknowledge and agree that the Equipment necessary for your event may include the use of electric tools or tools that are sharp and could injure you or Event Attendees. As a result, you agree that: (i) you will not create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, or to any other person at your Event; (ii) you will not cause any other loss or damage to any person or property at your Event; (iii) you will follow all instructions at your Event; and (iv) you will indemnify the Company for any and all loss related to the use of Equipment as set forth in these terms.
c. End Result
The Company makes no representations or warranties about the quality of any Work of Art or individual experience at the Event. Every Work of Art created by you will be unique, and the expectation that your Work of Art will be a facsimile of the Work of Art depicted on the Website is patently absurd.
d. Start Time
The Company will make every effort to begin the instruction at the designated start time and complete the instruction in under two hours. However, the time it takes to begin and complete the instruction will vary based on a number of factors, and the Company makes no representation as to the exact amount of instruction time at the Event.
e. Capacity Limitations
You may not be able to attend the Event due to capacity limitations of the venue where the Event takes place. The Company recommends that you arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the Event.
f. Works of Art
The Company may change which Work of Art will be instructed at the Event and may make such change without notice to you.
You may reschedule or cancel tickets up to 8 hours before the event starts. Refunds are offered for recorded sessions within a reasonable time and with reasonable cause. Live event tickets purchased via Yaymaker/Paint Nite are subject to their policy which can be viewed here.
2. Reasons for Failed Delivery of a Ticket
Tickets and gift coupon codes and recorded event links are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the ticket/link has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
Recipient's firewall blocked the email
Email inbox is over size limit
Invalid email address
3. Links and pages
4. Customer service
If you need assistance, you may find answers and reach Customer Service at any time at email@example.com .
5. Intellectual Property
ART BASH EVENTS & Wendy Anderson Art are trademarks. The Marks are trademarks or service marks of the Company. The Website, including but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names constitute trade dress of the Company. The trademarks, service marks and trade dress of the Company may not be used or reproduced without prior written approval from the Company and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with the Company, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, in any manner that dilutes the rights of the Company, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company. Other trademarks that appear on the Website and user interfaces are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company. Any images of persons or personalities contained on the Website are not an indication or endorsement of the Company or any particular product or our service unless otherwise indicated.
You agree that the Company is and shall remain the sole owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to any and all Works of Art, and that you shall only have the limited right to utilize a Work of Art for your Event and/or the promotion of an Event, and for no other purpose. At the conclusion of your Event, you may take your own Work of Art with you. You further agree that you will not reproduce, copy, or otherwise distribute for profit the Work of Art you created (or any reproduction thereof).
You acknowledge that you do not have, acquire or retain any rights to any such Works of Art after the end of your Event (or after repeat Events utilizing the same Work of Art).
You acknowledge that any photographs taken at your Event by any instructor, assistant, agent, or licensee ("Licensee") or the agent or employee of a Licensee, which photographs depict in any manner the Work of Art, the set-up of your Event, the participants or instructors or staff at your Event, you, or the equipment, materials, supplies or marketing materials related to the Company in any way shall become the property of the Company, may not be reproduced or utilized except as authorized by the Company, and that the Company is free to use all such materials at its sole and absolute discretion, including photo-shopping and/or altering any portions of any such photographs.
6. Entertainment and service content
The Company provides entertainment and reserves the right to display and promote the filmed or photographed entertainment or other information through the Service, including the Website and user interfaces, such as Social Media Accounts, to you and others in any manner the Company chooses in the Company's sole and absolute discretion. In addition, the Service allows you and other third parties to post reviews or comments concerning the entertainment distributed by the Company on Social Media Accounts. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties through the Service are those of the respective authors or producers and not of the Company, or its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, affiliates, licensees, agents, employees or agents of licensees or agents, subsidiaries, parent companies, successors, or assigns. Under no circumstances shall the Company, or its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, employees or agents of licensees, attorneys, affiliates, successors, or assigns be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Service. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Service.